Built in 1603 and is the second oldest of the fishing chapels. The old harbour was abandoned in 1840 when a new one was built. The chapel was not allowed to be moved and is still standing on its original location.
Close to nature
+ 46 (0)650-54 07 84
Hudiksvallsbygdens församling, Box 1022 - 824 11 - Hudiksvall
during the summer season